Friday 14 June 2013

Not so Familia...

Forgive me, its been about 8 years ... since I last went to church and had such a religious experience!!!! ;-)
10 years prior to that was my first introduction to the Sagrada Familia. So I have seen it with just three facades, and then the beginnings of the forest and now totally enclosed.
This time, it was like going thru a shinking machine and walking into an epic forest of light, colour and sheer beauty. I am still in absolute awe!
Plan for 2025 when completion of the middle tower is predicted - its going to be massive!
Unfortunately Jarvis was unable to go up the tower (under 6y not allowed) which was a relief for us, as we had done it before and suffered the vertigo wobbles in the process! It would've been a mission for him and 400 narrow steppies.
Still we spent 2 hours enjoying it - the biggest work in progress ever!
Jarvis did well, but we did have to resort to lolly bribes and a game of eye spy inside to keep him happy.
Jarvis: Eye spy with my bionic eye... something beginning with B...
Answer: Beauty! (Bless'm)




No comments:

Post a Comment